A New eRubai
I got a one monthish winter holiday so I decided to roll up my sleeves and to finish what I have been planning to do for a very long time- Redesign my website. I ended up doing a lot of finicky stuff with the redesign which resulted in making three versions of the redesign which will never see the light of day, but it was a worthwhile practice. IN the end I went simple and focused on the content more than the visuals. I used a lot of CSS3 so it my look weird on Internet Explorer 8 and below. But seriously IE users see weird looking websites all day and they shouldn’t bother about the visuals any way(no offense).
- The site is responsive meaning it will look great on any screen who look at it. Maybe not in turbo-powered space yachts!
- Icon fonts so if you are the person with those rad Retina Macbook Pro who will have a joy looking at those navigation icons.
- Its running on WordPress but any day I might switch to Jekyll
- Fonts are Open Sans served by Google Web Fonts for those wondering
- Subscription provided by Mailchimp
It’s Not Over
One of the reason I love this web industry so much is it’s always changing. Design v3 is out and it’s not late until design v4! By the way, what do you have to tell about the redesign?